THE GUYS OVER AT MEDITATION4MADMEN
ARE DOING SOMETHING NEW IN THE TWO WHEEL WORLD
HERE'S THE DETAILS STRAIGHT FROM THEM:
Issue number one is being filmed right now and we need support to finish it. Please help promote our Indiegogo.com fund raiser by spreading the word. Any posting your social media would be a great help. here is the link. http://www.indiegogo.com/m4mvideomag
We have a very respectable world class lineup scheduled to be featured.
- Brandon Casquilho of Mullins Chain Drive,
- Andy Carter of Pangea Speed,
- Jordon Dickinson of Union Speed and Style,
- Todd Asin of Small City Cycles,
- Scott T-Bone Jones of Noise Cycles
- Keven Teach Bass of Bass Metal Craft
- Kelly Clark, Frisco local
- Jasin Phares of Harold's Iron Works
M4M is aiming to cover the skills, sacrifice and dedication found in the tradition chopper scene as well as the killer bikes and ridding that just can't be captured on printed pages. M4M will tell the story in the way that can only be told on film.
Thank you for all your support.
CHECK THEM OUT ONLINE
SHARE IT WITH YOUR BUDDIES
SUNRISE CYCLES LA